Island self catering Holiday Apartments, No 30 Scarbrough Avenue, Skegness.
Scarbrough Avenue is named after the Earl of Scarbrough who commissioned the properties to be built in 1902.
The Island is situated towards the beach on the wide tree lined Scarbrough Avenue, within view and easy walking distance of the pier, beach, bowling greens, park, Embassy theatre, night clubs, Pandas Palace and all children’s activities, bars, restaurants, seal sanctuary and all the resorts amenities.
A nice easy stroll to the beach and promenade for all our guest’s
Mr and Mrs John and Carol Haines have owned the Island for the last 17 years. It is kept in excellent order to 3 star Tourist Board standards and is fully inspected every year.
Below is a brief description of the apartments.
Six self-contained apartments, 3 on the ground floor, all have the same home from home comforts inside.
The 3 ground floor apartments, all have their own entrance door and pleasant outlook over the famous St Matthews Church, on the Scarbrough Avenue roundabout. No1 and No2 on the side of the property near the garden are very popular, they are always the first to get fully booked up.
They are ideal for senior citizens and people with walking difficulties, who cannot walk long distances.
The 2 first floor and one second floor apartment, all with excellent views of the Avenue are equally ideal for couples and small families of 2 to 3 people, No3 is ideal for small families of 2 or 4 people.
Finally No4 apartment is especially popular with our couples and single guests who love the peace and quiet.
Completely self-contained, self catering apartments, with quality fixtures and furnishings.
Every unit has a digital flat screen colour T.V. with freeview, microwave cooker and hair dryer supplied as standard.
* Open All year Round, so you can book your holiday or short break anytime you want
* Book with confidence, warm, clean, quiet and comfortable, 3 star fully inspected apartments
* Free car-parking space guaranteed with every apartment booked. We have our own private car park
* All en-suite apartments, with showers, toilets and wash hand basins. Apartment No4 on the first floor also has a bath, bidet and walk in shower cubical, toilet and washbasin.
* All apartments are centrally heated and double glazed, so you can be warm and comfortable even in winter
* All the apartments are totally non-smoking, with the coveted Lincolnshire clean air award.
* Sorry no pets or large parties of single people allowed, due to demand, no 1 night bookings taken.
* There is a warm south facing garden for guest’s to use on nice sunny days and benches outside the apartments for guest’s to sit on and read a book or just have some leisurely time on nice sunny days.
*Special Offers, short breaks and discounted Holidays *
*Mini breaks of 2- 3 & 4 nights and short breaks, long weekends and mid week breaks are available from October to May.
For *Special Offers* go to the tariff page, or send for a free brochure.
*Christmas Specials* = any 10 nights for £380-00 per couple, book early to get this offer.
For all our other information, what’s on, early and late availability and vacancy updates send for our latest brochure.
Some early special offer weeks have discounts of £5-00 and £10-00 off the weekly prices, please contact us for details.
Blue flag clean beaches, Gibraltar Point and Donna Nook nature reserves. The Embassy Theatre for good shows, cinema, or live pub shows with music and all the fun of the fair.
A short drive into the pretty wolds villages for quaint shops, cafe’s and restaurants in places like Horncastle, Louth, Alford and Woodhall Spa.
For shopaholics try Fantasy Island market in Ingoldmells, or Boston Town, with it’s huge market every Wednesday and Saturday.
Remember, don’t delay, book Island holiday apartments with confidence today, and have a peaceful, carefree, worry free, no hassle, holiday. We look forward to seeing you soon, you will not be disappointed, with something for everyone in Skegness, you will be pleased that you booked.
So phone today 01754 768952 and get booked in now.
Thank you for visiting our web site.
Mr & Mrs Nadolni